Thanks for your interest in writing for DigitalVani! We welcome you with an open heart.
I’m always looking forward to grow DigitalVani a better blog for search engine optimization and digital marketing tips. So if you find any error or in correct information in the website or want to talk about any business opportunities, please drop me a mail at arun/at/digitalvani.com or use the contact form below.
Guidelines for Guest Posting at DigitalVani – WARNING! Read this or you’ll be losing your time.
I accept high quality guest articles. So if you’re interested in guest posting, make sure the guest article is of high quality article on anything SEO or digital marketing including social media, traffic building, blogging, email marketing, paid media advertising, PPC etc.
We are looking guest posts and should cover the latest about digital marketing in below categories:
- Latest Trends and Improvements
- Techniques and tips to get success in digital marketing
- Latest Development in Digital Marketing
- Algorithm changes and industry updates
- Effectiveness of SEO and Digital Marketing
A good guideline to submit your post is as below:
- All posts must be related to digital marketing, search engine optimization or other categories that are mentioned in the site’s subject matter.
- All posts must be written, edited and proofread for readers only with no grammar and spelling errors.
- No drop/promotional/irrelevant links please – 3-4 relevant links are fine. No promotional or commercial articles will be posted.
- Interlink/optimize the content as per the existing posts published in the blog already.
- Content must be 1500+ words and with proper interlinking
I would suggest you look at some of the already published articles in the blog before your send me a topic idea.
Note – Please be aware that I get hundreds of request for guest post submissions every day and I publish the selected ones only from them only. I always respond to each of the mail I get here and you’ll only be notified if your piece is accepted with the published urls, and if it’s not, you can reach back me with a revamped piece for reconsideration.
HAPPY READING 🙂